Michael Cart interviews Margo Rabb
author of Cures for Heartbreak
and The Missing Persons
The conversation includes discussion of:
- Rabb’s New York Times essay, I'm Y.A. and I'm O.K. on the cross-over in books between teen and adult.
- Short stories for teens and novels written in short story format.
- The challenges of writing fiction and writing autobiographical fiction.
- The definition and re-definition of young adult literature.
- Literary novels for young adults.
- Adult and teen cross-shelving of materials in bookstores and libraries.